Fall semester programming begins Sept. 8th!
Session 1 Sept-Oct 18th
We have just a few spots available for our newly formed Co-op pod!
Join us 3/days per week for a blend of online learning support and a semester of in-depth exploration of science curriculum through our classic C&a maker workshops. We will work closely with each student to develop experiences that align and support grade level curriculum and social/emotional development by utilizing Design Thinking and our own Shop Model strategies.We'll explore concepts like simple machines, balls & ramps, pollinators, story telling through craft and more.
Tuesday-Thursday Co-op Pod 8:30-2:30pm 2 spots left
Go your own way during Open Workshop on Fridays!
Fridays 10-noon: Open Workshop ages 8-13 Space available
Afternoon Clubs Sept-Nov
Mondays 3:30-5pm Make-Do One spot left
Tuesdays 3:30-5pm Space Craft One spot left
Wednesdays 3:30-5pm Make-Do WAITLIST
Thursdays 3:30-5pm Fiber Arts Space available
School Break Days Sept-Oct
How it works:
- All of our classes and co-ops are limited to 12 kids.
- Each maker will have their own dedicated, physically distanced workspace complete with materials and supplies. We clean the shop and supplies throughly between each class.
- Masks are required.
- All classes are drop-off.
- Due to COVID restrictions, we will no longer host drop-in programming.
- Please stay home if you or your child is feeling ill or has been exposed to someone with COVID.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to give refunds for missed classes or temporary closures. However, if the shop is forced to close for more than 7 days, we will work with families to provide credits towards future programming and make up sessions.
- We now have a limited pool of scholarship funds. Please reach out for financial assistance or to donate.