Fall semester programming begins Sept. 8th and runs through Nov. 20th.
Sign up and send your kids for small-group maker experiences.
We are dedicated to providing a safe and enriching experience for kids during these unprecedented times.
Parents, this is stressful. I have two of my own and we're on this rollercoaster together for sure. We have created a schedule for the fall that I truly believe will support kids and families as best we can given our current limitations. We see this as an opportunity to utilize a combined 30+ years of experience developing arts & maker based curriculum that is aligned to grade level state standards. This is our sweet spot, supporting academic concepts and emotional health through project based learning, design thinking and good old fashioned trial and error. We are especially excited about our k-5 co-op that gives kids the chance to be out of the house for a day, interact safely with a small crew of kids, and to flex their creative and problem solving skills using real tools and materials. Think learning about earth materials by building a stone wall, learn to identify and protect local plants, learn about simple machines by designing your own, learn about insects and bees and build your own bee hotel.
Have questions before you sign up? Email me to schedule a call or video chat. firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works:
- All of our classes and co-ops are limited to 10 kids.
- Each maker will have their own dedicated, physically distanced workspace complete with materials and supplies. We clean the shop and supplies throughly between each class.
- Masks are required.
- All classes are drop-off.
- Due to COVID restrictions, we will no longer host drop-in programming.
- Please stay home if you or your child is feeling ill or has been exposed to someone with COVID.
- Fall registration closes 8/24. All classes must have a minimum of five registered participants to run. If your class does not meet its registration minimum by 8/24, your fees will be refunded.
- Register now, if your plans change before 8/15. Let us know for a full refund.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to give refunds for missed classes or temporary closures. However, if the shop is forced to close for more than 7 days, we will work with families to provide credits towards future programming and make up sessions.
- We now have a limited pool of scholarship funds. Please reach out for financial assistance or to donate.