Summer Programming Updates
- All registrations have been converted to account credits in the form of online-gift card balances on Sawyer.
- We will be open for micro-camps! Register here.
- Register for an at-home version of your favorite camp!
JULY & AUGUST
- We will reach out to families on or before June 1st with more info.
Cancelation, refund and credit Co-Vid 19 policy
We are a small business and 50% of our annual operating budget comes from our summer programs. We really want to be here to serve you through this time and beyond. Our staff works year round to develop our summer programming. Summer camp fees also help to offset our school enrichment programs at low-income schools throughout Denver. However, we know that hard times are here for many.
Registration for June camps have been converted to credits.
If you choose to cancel your camp registration, you will automatically receive a credit for 100% of your fees. This credit will never expire and can be used for at-home camps and supplies.
If you must request a refund, you may request up to 80% of your original fees.
- We can customize this amount based on your needs:
- Want 50% credit and 50% refund? Done.
- 75% credit and 25% refund. Perfect.
- 80% refund and 20% credit. Good deal.
If a camp is cancelled completely, the above policy will apply.
Please reach out to email@example.com with requests, concerns or comments.
Co-Vid Camp Policy
- Camps will be facilitated by one highly trained instructor.
- Our camp experiences are now capped at 8 participants.
- Curbside pick-up and drop-off only.
- Symptom check and record keeping in full effect each morning.
- Please keep your child home if they or anyone in your household has any symptoms of Co-Vid 19. Note: We are unable to provide refunds in the case of illness.
- Campers must bring a mask and will be asked to wear their mask anytime social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Instructor will wear a mask.
- Campers must wash their hands for 20 seconds upon arrival, at meal times, anytime they enter or exit the building, after using the restroom, and before heading home.
- We will no longer have an aftercare option available.
- Campers will have their own work areas as well as a set of supplies and materials and be instructed on ways to interact but keep their physical distance from one another.
- Depending on the group, we may walk to City Park for lunch and outdoor craft/playtime. We do not have access to play structures at this time.
- We will be adding additional cleaning and disinfecting procedures throughout the day.
What to Bring
- A mask that your child can put on and off independently
- Lunch and snacks (we will no longer provide snacks)
- A full water bottle
- Sunscreen (children must apply themselves)
- A hat or sunglasses
- Closed toed shoes (sneakers are best)
- Please make sure that all required forms and documents are uploaded to your child's profile at least 24 hours before the start of camp.