2023 Registration Policies
Rules. Fine print. Here it is...
All folks participating in creating in the workshop must have a signed waiver. We have paper waivers in shop or sign your waiver when you register for your first workshop.
Day Camps & Classes
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide credits or refunds for last minute cancelations due to illness or other factors.
- Refunds may be given if we are able to fill your spot from a waitlist. This is not guaranteed.
- Prepayment is required for all programs.
- Registrations are non-refundable, please check your dates carefully.
- You may request your registration be transferred to another person.
- Classes may be canceled up to 5 days before the event if class minimums are not met. If this is the case, we will contact you and either move your fees to a credit or provide a refund.
- We strictly enforce all age restrictions for camps and classes.
- Sibling discounts apply only to children living in the same household. Please do not register friends together to obtain the discount. Your registration may be canceled.
- We have a limited pool of resources available for scholarships. Please reach out if you’re in need. We do not check financial information. We trust you know your needs.
- Class credits may only be used towards future programming and may not be used towards gift cards or merchandise.
Group Events (parties, field trips, etc.):
- A deposit of at least $150 is due upon booking. Any remaining balance is due at the time of the event.
- We bill based on your expected attendance before the event. We do not provide refunds or reduced payments for people not in attendance. We will do our best to provide take-home materials where appropriate.
- We provide a sliding scale fee structure for non-profit organizations and schools. Reach out to discuss.
- A waiver must be completed for each participant.
- Tips are always appreciated but never required.
- Kids ages 5 and up maybe dropped off. Parents must provide contact info and a signed waiver.