JOIN OUR CRAFTY CREW
Scroll through to view all of our available positions. Jobs are open until filled. Apply today!
School-Based Enrichment & In-Shop Programs 2022-2023 School Year
$50-60 per contact hour for school-based enrichments
In-shop teaching/work paid at $19-22/hour
The ideal candidate is available at least two afternoons/week.
We are hiring part-time enrichment and in-shop instructors for the 2022-2023 school year! If you are passionate about kids and crafts, this is the perfect opportunity to earn extra cash while doing what you love.
Teach our incredibly popular Craftsman & Apprentice curriculum in a K-5 setting. We will provide all the materials, tools, supplies, and support to ensure that each class is a fantastic experience.
Teachers will travel to schools in the Denver area to provide after-school enrichments M-Th for kids ages 5-12. Exact hours and contract duration are determined by location. Typically, 8-12 week sessions.
*Curriculum/supply pick-up once/week at our main location.
Teachers typically teach 2-8 classes/week.
Additional opportunity to pick up school break camp days, birthday parties, summer, and weekend classes.
One hour/PTO for every 30 worked
Most classes begin in Sept. Must be able to commit 100% of classes in any series.
ESSENTIALS FOR ALL C&a Instructors
- Ability to adapt quickly to children’s needs
- Fun, energetic, and positive affect
- Knowledge of best practices in arts education
- Ability to differentiate instruction and support
- Stay aware of current programming and be able to “sell” our clients
- 2 + years of experience working with children in a creative setting (visual arts education background a plus)
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- First Aid/CPR certified (we can help with this)
- CBI background check
- 21+ years old
- Be able to lift 50 lbs
- Be able to walk, bend, stand, sit on the floor with children
- for up to 8 hour day
- Be able to respond in an emergency physically
- Understand the risk of exposure to blood and bodily fluid
- and use universal precautions in such situations
Declaration: The previous description of duties and responsibilities is not a complete description. Other tasks and responsibilities may be assigned as needed.