SHOP CAMP LOGISTICS
Everything you need to know
For camps at our main location: 1335 E. 22nd Ave.
*if you are registered for camps at Colorado Academy, Stanley, or Graland, please refer to their websites for more information on logistics.
- Log into your Sawyer account (hisawyer.com) and go to your child’s profile, scroll down to fill out all required questions and forms.
- All form fields must be completed at least 48 hours prior to your child attending camp. This includes uploading your most recent vaccination record and statement of good health (also known as a health appraisal form).
- All health forms and immunization records must be dated no more than 365 days prior to your camp start date. Please make sure to update your account.
- We are legally required to have all of this information before your child may participate in camp programs.
- Please let us know if your child will need any special accommodations.
Things to Bring/Wear
- A healthy, Nut-free lunch and plenty of snacks
- Full water bottle
- We will also have reusable water bottles available for $6
- Closed-toed shoes that are also good for walking
- Dress for mess
- Each camper will receive one super soft C&a t-shirt on their first day of camp (one shirt per camper/year)
- Hair tie for long hair
- Hat and or sunglasses (optional but nice to have)
- Masks are currently optional
- If your child requires medication during camp hours, please fill out this form and bring it along with your child's medication to the first day.
How Things Work
- Drop-off will be outside beginning at 8:50 am
- Caregivers must sign their camper in and out each day
- 9-11:30am Intro & project work time (snack around 10am)
- 11:30-1pm Lunch and walk to a nearby park for recess
- 1:00-2:30 Work-cycle
- 2:30-3pm Clean up, share, reflection, optional snack time, & games
- Pick up at 3 pm outside
- We do not have an aftercare option at this time
- Please be on time for pick-up
Please refer to our Parent Handbook for additional information.
Good to know
- Our shop is located at 1335 E. 22nd Ave.
- Street parking is available
- Your kiddo will be in one mutli-age group ages 5-11
- We use low-temp hot glue and real tools. We do our best to do dangerous things safely.
- We will be outside for at least an hour each day, please make sure your kiddo is weather ready.
- Makers may choose to bring their work home or not, for many, it's all about the process. They may also collaborate with other makers. Nothing bigger than a breadbox goes home.
Things to ask after a day of camp
- Not sure what they've made? Just say, "tell me about what you've made?!"
- What was your biggest success?
- What was your biggest struggle? How did you figure it out?
- How were you helpful today?
- Tell me one highlight of your day?
- Tell me about what you're working on?
- How did you come up with your ideas?
Your instructor will send an intro email about two weeks before your session date with specific information about your camp week.
Can’t wait for a great summer! Please reach out with any questions.
Founder & CEO, Craftsman & Apprentice